1. THE MATERIAL PRESENTED IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO PRACTICE MEDICINE OR GIVE SPECIFIC MEDICAL ADVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ADVICE CONCERNING THE TOPIC OF MENTAL HEALTH. The information contained in this site is for the sole purpose of being informative. It is not to be considered complete, and does not cover all issues related to mental health.
2. Links made available to you as a courtesy through any of the Nova Scotia First Responders Mental Health web pages may allow you to leave the Nova Scotia First Responders Mental Health website. Please be aware that the Internet Sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of the Nova Scotia First Responders Mental Health Steering Committee. Therefore, the Steering Committee cannot and does not make any representation to you about these sites or the material available there. The fact that the Steering Committee has made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by the Steering Committee of any of these sites or materials found there. The Nova Scotia First Responders Steering Committee is providing these links only as a convenience to you, and in no way guarantees these links and the materials available there. The Nova Scotia First Responders Steering Committee assumes no responsibility for any viruses or malware that may affect your computer as a result of your use of this web site or third party links.
3. In no event will the The Nova Scotia First Responders Steering Committee be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the existence, failure, or use of the web site or its content—even if the Steering Committee has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Steering Committee shall have no liability for any data transmitted or used in connection with this web site.
4. If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room, or call 911.
5. Use of this site and any other website to which a link is provided remains the responsibility of the user. The operator(s) of the website and any consultant, who contributed to the development of this material, and the editor, specifically disclaim the claim of liability, damages, personal or other kind, incurred as a result directly or indirectly, by the use and application of this material.