1. The First Responders Mental Health Steering Committee (FRMHSC) recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to our website, and the importance of protecting the privacy of any personal information collected. As a general policy, the FRMHSC does not automatically collect any personal information (such as name, address, or email address) from visitors. The FRMHSC may collect non-personal information used to enhance the effectiveness of our web pages, and to determine the total number of visitors to our website.
2. We recognize and seek to protect the privacy rights of all visitors to the website. We do not collect personal information via our website, with the following exceptions. Through our website, you may email us and provide us with your name and contact information for the purposes of providing feedback or obtaining information. Unless you inform us otherwise, you consent to our collection of this personal information, and the use and disclosure of this information for those purposes or compatible purposes. We do not provide mailing lists to external parties, and only publish or share personal information with the clear consent of the parties involved.
3. This confidentiality statement relates only to the information automatically collected from you as a result of your visit to the website. It does not include any information requested from a linked website. Any additional collection of personal information by a linked website will be addressed in a collection notice on that website. The information collected is:
- The web browser and operating system you are using (e.g. Vista, XP, Safari)
- The date and time of the visit